Monday, April 27, 2020

Weight loss has stalled for the past two months. Do you think my goal is still attainable?

19F 5'1 current weight: 143 Goal Weight: 120 Highest weight: 185

My weight loss journey started two years ago as a college freshman. I lost 15 lbs the first semester (175 to 160). The semester after I lost another five pounds. Then I went back home for the summer and gained ten pounds. Last semester I lost that weight and lost five pounds on top of that (so 165 to 150). Then I went home for winter break and gained weight pounds in 3 weeks. This semester I lost those eight pounds and lost 5 more (so 145). I went home due to my university moving classes online. I actually lost four pounds in three weeks but I'm almost positive it was muscle loss since I didn't leave the house and was sitting most of the day doing coursework. Then the weight started creeping up three weeks ago and now I am at 143.

I'm sticking to a 1200 calorie diet (weighing and logging) with intermittent fasting 16/8. I was doing strength on machines at school along with cardio 3x a week along with walking at least 10,000 steps each day.

I try so hard but it is so easy to gain it all back. I've calculated that my TDEE must be around 1400 calories at a sedentary level, which is insane because the calculator says in should be 1600. Being as active as I was only got it up to 1800 calories burned a day. I feel so hopeless right now. I'm used to walking everywhere on campus and I can't even go for walks at home now because there are three immunocompromised people in my household.

My goal was to reach 120 lbs by August so I can get new clothes for school that will last me years but now I don't think I'll lose even 10 pounds by then nevermind 20.

submitted by /u/AmazingRachel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aHeUnl

No comments:

Post a Comment