Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Weight watchers vs. CICO

Hello! As with everyone, my journey through weight loss has been long, complicated, and had many ups and downs. But I'll try and keep this short.

I'm a 21, female, 5'7" and with CICO through the fitbit app I went from 165 lbs to 140 lbs over 3/4 months. My goal weight was closer to 130/135, but at the time I was satisfied with 140. I maintained the deficit for a while and never really got anywhere lower. Its been a year, and I realized since quarentine I've shot up to 148. I shed the extra 8 again through increased exercise and a calorie deficit, and its got my motivated to shoot a little bit lower again, and not only that, but I'd like to tone my stomache.

My question is, at this point, would weight watchers be a better option? I know the points system is suppose to focus more on WHATS going in VS how much. Is it likely to push me past 140 and help me tone with the help of exercise? In your opinion, is it worth trying?

(Ps I've seen some posts saying "you don't need a system, just don't eat THESE FOODS!" or "use make sure you get X% of THIS!" and I honestly can never keep good track of that stuff which is why CICO was so easy for me. I just weigh the food and pop the grams of whatever into FITBIT app.)

submitted by /u/ftsffm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35mgSIz

No comments:

Post a Comment