Thursday, April 30, 2020

Only losing weight at 800 kcal/day. Am I doing this right? Am I too sedentary? Advice needed.

Info: 5’3 (1.6m) female current weight: 189lbs (85.73kg, 13.5st)

Hovering around 200lbs (90kg) for the past 6 years. Used to be mega athlete then found a desk job and life sucks.

Hi all, I have been tracking calories mostly by weighing items using a digital scale and MyFitnessPal. I’m a scientist/analyst so I’ve been taking an experimental approach to this and trying to track my data. This is what I’ve found so far:

At first I was trying 1400 kcal a day and found I wasn’t losing weight for a month. Then I went down to 1200 kcal for a month and so on and so forth. Until here I land at 800 kcal a day where I am finally losing weight at around 2.5-5lb (1.1- 2.3kg) weekly. But I’m hungry ALL THE TIME.

My exercise is as follows. All are done daily with one rest day a week: 30 mins midday cardio (mid to high intensity) 30 mins afternoon cardio (mid to high intensity) 30 mins bodyweight strength routine evening 30-45 mins stretching routine daily, evening

I feel like either I am tracking calories wrong or I’m not doing something right. Do I need a more accurate scale? Im literally measuring EVERYTHING.

Am I too sedentary? I don’t do cheat days. What gives?! Any constructive advice welcome.

All of my bloodwork is either borderline or normal (thyroid, sugar, etc.) minus my B2 vitamin which I take a supplement for. I can post bloodwork stats if asked.

I am currently in a medical weight loss group supervised by a doctor and a Registered Dietician; however, due to the pandemic the program has been suspended temporarily as the doctors abilities are needed elsewhere. Which is why I’m turning to this group for advice

submitted by /u/wigglyandbelligerent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d3dNQs

No comments:

Post a Comment