Sunday, April 26, 2020

Maintenance. It sounds easy but it is the hardest thing to do, to maintain your weight loss.

Maintenance. It sounds easy but it is the hardest thing to do, to maintain your weight loss.

I have had weight problems my whole life, yo -yo ed all the dang time. I have finally mentally told myself that I am done. I am done with the up and down I am done with gaining and losing and gaining and losing. So I finally I lost 45 pounds to reach my goal weight . I donated all my heavier and pregnancy clothes and wanted a clean start. In the past, in my head it seems I am doing fine then I get on the scale and it would be 10 pounds heavier and then it becomes a swirl affect. Any tips on how to keep yourself motivated and on the right path. How did you all find the best way to maintain a large weight loss. Thank you.

submitted by /u/LeaveALittleGlitter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y3bzfz

No comments:

Post a Comment