Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Need to restart, but in a healthy way this time.

I’m 5’6 and at one point weighed 262 lbs. In 2017, I lost 90 lbs in 8 months. I wasn’t super healthy about it. I nibbled on small quantities throughout the day. If I finished an apple in one sitting it was a big deal. I got myself into an eating disorder program, stopped logging my calories, and I managed to maintain my weight loss for a year and a half without tracking anything. That was until I started a medication last year that caused me to quickly gain about 20 lbs. I’m off the medication now, but the weight gain has continued and I’m back up to 205 lbs.

I’m disappointed in myself. I know I’m capable of losing the weight, because I’ve done it. But I don’t feel the same motivation as before. I would like to lose the weight again, but this time in a way that is healthy for my body and my mind.

https://imgur.com/a/PDlx32e

submitted by /u/Asurplusofcats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ygd4a7

No comments:

Post a Comment