Thursday, April 30, 2020

Nighttime Snacking

Hi everyone. I have recently started my weight loss journey once again after gaining 25 lbs in rehab.

I have been tracking my calories and food as well as going rollerskating outside in 15 minute increments (los shape when I went into treatment) and that has been working out really well.

I do have a problem with night snacking. It was pretty much my ritual every night; getting high, snacking around 9-3, then go to sleep

I feel like my body is so used to snacking, especially in treatment and now because of quarantine. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to fight those snack cravings as well as preventing future binges. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ladycross56
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yeZQ2Y

No comments:

Post a Comment