Saturday, April 25, 2020

Tiny rant inc

Scale showed a gain of 2lbs with the net gain of one pound this whole month.

I’ve kept to my cut, measuring my food everyday. I started working out, which I know is why the scale isn’t budging as much - probably retaining water from it. I haven’t had my period yet so I’m hoping that’s why I also retained water this week.

It just - sucks. It sucks knowing that I am doing everything right and not being immediately rewarded for it like I have going from 194 down to 178 before I started working out.

The only thing I can change is being more strict over the weekends but I don’t binge over the weekend by just eating whatever - I stay within maintenance.

I know that weight loss is not linear and that there are so many other factors that can go into it. I think if 178lbs wasn’t so psychologically tied to me coz this has been the weight that I can’t seem to break past then it wouldn’t have affected me as much as it does now.

Gonna offset this that even though the scale shows no loss, my thighs don’t jiggle when it’s relax, I see my collar bones, I’m getting definition back in my biceps, I’ve lost 2 inches off my bust, I can do four 45sec-sets of burpees no push-up without feeling like I’m dying.

But yea, thank you for reading. Hopefully May, I can finally break past 178 lbs

submitted by /u/starsreminisce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/356SdaT

No comments:

Post a Comment