Sunday, April 26, 2020

Today I realized I've been over estimating my calories burned :(

Hello! I'm feeling a bit down today and I just need to rant.

I've been using strava for the past year during my weight loss journey, I lost weight by cycling and counting calories. I'm 5'1 female went from about 190 pounds down to 130. I usually ate back around half of the calories I burned. Today I realized just how inaccurate strava was for calories burned. Today I went on a 4 mile walk and it said I burned around 500 calories but my moms Fitbit said she only burned around 250 cals (we are basically the same height and size). I'm shocked at how big the difference is. I've been struggling to go below 130 for a few months and I think this is why. Anyway I just needed to rant. I'm gonna buy a fitness watch and hope it gives me more accurate calorie counts. Thanks for reading~

submitted by /u/Bumbum2k1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eSsHuv

No comments:

Post a Comment