Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Looking for affordable meal ideas for metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance

Hi, title says it all! If you have any cheap meal ideas, or if you have any good resources otherwise, I’d love to read them. I’m quite overwhelmed with the google results on this and I keep putting it off because of that. I need meals that are actually cheap. I have an intolerance to tomato, onions and cabbage because of IBS, and I’m lactose intolerant, if that helps in making suggestions. I really want to start avoiding carbs more to see if I can get weight loss results easier that way considering my insulin resistance. Because of the coronavirus situation I can’t get to a dietitian at the moment, so I’m looking to make gradual changes at home.

submitted by /u/Angelic_ache
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bMXcQD

No comments:

Post a Comment