Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My weight loss has slowed down and I don’t know why. Feeling discouraged. Anyone else experienced this?

I started CICO and IF in March. I’m 21F, 5’4 (164cm) and about 65,5kg (144lbs). Since March I’ve lost about 5-6kgs and was losing steadily until about 3 weeks ago. I started including exercise in my routine about 4 weeks ago after being booked off for a month due to a back injury. (I used to exercise regularly before that) However, the number on the scale as been moving very slowly (only losing like 0.2-0.3kg each week) for the last 2-3 weeks and I can’t understand why. I eat ~1200 calories a day and exercise at least 5 hours a week. I don’t “eat back” my calories and I track literally everything I eat. I’m at a healthy BMI but my goal weight is 58kg. Does anyone have an explanation for why I’m not losing weight? Starting to feel a bit discouraged :(

submitted by /u/solarrival
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35h5SMC

No comments:

Post a Comment