Tuesday, April 28, 2020

(Re) starting my journey [27F/4'10/140lbs]

I was always severely underweight as a child and encouraged to eat anything and everything. I started gaining weight after 18 and gained about 35lbs taking me from 90lbs to 125lbs. I lost it all in about 2 years and was at my lowest at 96lbs in December 2018. Now, I had gone through a horrible relationship and severely depressed so it wasnt exactly healthy. I slowly started gaining weight back and it wasnt until 2 days ago I realized I now weighed a WOOPING 140lbs.

I had some chronic sickness. Went through an adult tonsillectomy, UPPP and Adenoidectomy. I have sleep apnea, borderline PCOS and a history of (managed and episodic depression and anxiety).

A lot of the new weight is definitely happy weight. I am happily in a relationship and def has put on the relationship 15+ some.

I joined I gym right before the shutdown since I enjoy lifting but not a choice at the moment.

I'm hoping to get down to 102lbs. Which was when I felt the best. But hoping to do it steady and slow and manageable.

I have been walking 5-7kms everyday and current calorie intake is around 1700cals.

I know for my actual weight loss I should be eating 1200 calories but that always makes me feel miserable and ends in bingeing. I am trying to do this as a life time strategy.

I would appreciate any strategy or advice you have!

submitted by /u/cheddar_penguin13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wbcyrk

No comments:

Post a Comment