Saturday, April 25, 2020

Halfway to my goal! And a different kind of weight loss tracker :)

26F/5'6" SW:150lbs CW:137lbs GW:125lbs
Trackers & Progress Pic

I started my weight loss journey as a new year's resolution for 2020. My goal is to lose 25lbs in 250 days (averages out to 0.7lbs per week). Today I hit my halfway point, and I'm so excited! I'm even slightly ahead of schedule! I started with strict CICO, but it wasn't really showing me the progress I wanted and I felt like it was too restrictive and not sustainable long term. Mid February I switched over to IF (18:6 or 20:4) and absolutely love it! I'm still seeing great progress even with the coronavirus shutting down all the gyms. For April I decided to give alternate day fasting a try, but I'm seeing the same progress as I was doing shorter daily fasts, so in May I will switch back to 20:4.

The fun part of this post - my weight loss tracker/motivator! I use a little vase with pretty blue pebbles to keep me motivated. Each pebble represents 0.5lbs, and when my trendline goes down I take one out. The vase will be empty when I hit my goal weight! It's a simple but fun way to visualize your weight loss, and I get so happy every time I get to take one out :)

Weight loss can be super intimidating, but breaking down your goal into smaller, achievable milestones paves the way to success!

submitted by /u/sarcasticblender
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/355MoKC

No comments:

Post a Comment