Saturday, April 25, 2020

I can see my ribcage and I'm freaking out!

To preface, I'm not skinny lol. I'm 5'4 and in the last year have gone from 239lb to around 138ish, so still well within a healthy range and looking to hopefully get to about 120lb.

I've gotten used to feeling various bones in my body, hips, collarbones, etc, and don't mind them. Tonight, I was undressing in front of the mirror and realised I could see my ribs. Not on my side, where it's somewhat normal to see them - but in the centre of my chest. When I pull my arms back, I can count my ribs and see where they connect to my sternum.

Guys, I hate this. It feels awful. But at the same time, I still have a tummy pooch and some excess on my hips that I'd like to get rid of. But it's starting to feel like the weight is only coming off in certain areas, making some parts of my body look really scrawny or unhealthy while other parts are still soft and wobbly.

I know that this is probably just the way my body is built and how my weight is naturally distributed, but I hate knowing that my ribs will be visible to everyone if I wear a low cut top (it also doesn't help that my breasts have deflated horribly so they're lower than before).

I've been fat my entire adult life and have literally never had a problem like this before. I know it's not exactly weight loss related, but does anyone have any advice? Is there anything I can do to minimise this or hide it, aside from only wearing high necklines? How do I get used to this?

Thank you

submitted by /u/Dominoodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35gzABz

No comments:

Post a Comment