Friday, October 8, 2021

Advice: Relying on suger to concentrate when work pressures increase

I have managed to lose over 4 stones since lockdown, which is great. I am about 2 stones away from my ideal weight. It has stalled for a variety of reasons/excuses.

But something in particular is work related. I have had a busy month with delivering lots of events, writing reports, applying for a new job, etc.

I stopped focusing on weight loss/exercise as I was having to do some crazy work days to accomplish the above. I know it is awful, but in addition to coffee - suger helps me get work done (2-3 biscuits or bread with jam) as a mid morning and/or afternoon snack.

Either as an energy buzz before a meeting or to keep energy levels up while writing a report, etc.

Does anyone else go through this and if so how did you overcome it? I can't even say it is due to not eating enough... as I have been eating well for the past month... a bit too well...

I know before when I was losing weight I did feel sluggish/tired often at work and forced myself through it, but I do have more work responsibility now so can't really afford to be tired/slow.

TLDR: Suger helps me get work done. Does this happen to you? If so what did you do to overcome it?

submitted by /u/iiiSushiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BoPJnA

No comments:

Post a Comment