Thursday, October 14, 2021

Anyone else kick start their weight loss accidentally?

The pandemic was not very kind to me, like a lot of people. I was laid off back in June 2020 and put on about 20 pounds over the next year. I was eating junk and not exercising and just feeling sorry for myself.

I ended up getting a new job in October 2020 but stuck with the unhealthy habits In May 2021, I found out that my brother who is married with a 2 year old was addicted to methamphetamine. It was a total shock. I was crushed. The next two months I was so sad that eating anything felt forced. I lost my appetite completely. I ended up losing about 20 pounds. Slowly my appetite and joy started coming back and I decided to make some positive changes going forward. Started to ride my spin bike 3 times a week on my lunch break and cut out sweets. I’m currently down about 40 pounds. It always feels weird now when people ask me how I was able to lose the weight. I can’t tell just anybody I was too depressed to eat. So I lie and just say I made a lifestyle change which is true now, but I kind of feel like a fraud. Anyone else have any similar stories about how they started losing weight unintentionally?

submitted by /u/jaxxronald
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DL9eYl

No comments:

Post a Comment