Sunday, October 17, 2021

Birthday cheat day didn’t go as planned

So today was my birthday, and after a long 6-day week at work I was ready to have a day in today. I recently moved to a new job, so I don’t have any other plans going on, and as part of my birthday I was just going to watch Netflix and eat junk food, allowing myself to go past my calorie limit while still logging everything.

I bought myself a pizza, started digging into my pantry of junk food, but I quickly realized I simply can’t eat that much anymore. I’m going to clock out my day at around 3000 calories, and with my maintenance calories being 2200 it’s hardly the cheat day I was expecting. The greasy food just slowed me down and made my stomach upset, which is something that hasn’t happened to me since I started this weight loss process. I’m happy that my body physically prevents me from going too far overboard.

submitted by /u/TumbaoMontuno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3G685N0

No comments:

Post a Comment