Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Emotional response to a normal weight comment

Hey all. 26F.

I used to weigh 350, got down to 225, and now I’m back at 285. Obviously I’m not happy about it and I’ve been in a bit of a rut. My mom has always been supportive and kind to me until today, I was telling her that I was struggling with my weight loss again, and she said “well, it’s your responsibility. Only you can do something about it.”

I don’t know why that comment made me feel super sad, I honestly felt hurt and sad. Maybe because it’s the truth? But I genuinely don’t know why I’ve fallen so far off the wagon and I guess it hurt to hear that.

I understand that I can choose to be pitiful or powerful, and it that moment I guess I was pitiful and she was over it. Idk. I’m overthinking it but I just feel sad right now.

submitted by /u/arablatinaknope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DjLs5n

No comments:

Post a Comment