Wednesday, October 6, 2021

If you don’t realize your weight loss, take a bath!!

Not calling you dirty. Hear me out.

SW 306 in Feb. CW 242 GW under 200. Trying to figure it out. Haven’t been under 200 in 16 years.

I love taking baths! We have a deeper soaker tub. Not a fancy free standing one and not the old metal ones that are only a foot deep.

I have a height I always knew to draw the water to to be able to go in and be fully submersed. When I was at my highest it would be 1/2”-1” below the top line. And I even spun my top drain spout around to let me be fully submersed without it draining on me. But even then at my top weight it would be draining from the top.

Today I took a bath. Ran it to the same level I normally would. And when I was all in with my knees crossed. It was over 4” below the top of the ledge! Don’t know why but it felt amazing. I know I’m losing the weight but sometimes don’t really notice it.

If you’re not feeling the difference in your weight loss and I’m not all the time. If you’re not doing the measuring of all your body parts. Take a bath!!!

submitted by /u/phireproof
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Fzqodh

No comments:

Post a Comment