Friday, October 15, 2021

feeling triggered by other people’s starting weight

when i started my weight loss journey, i was obese. now my bmi is around 23.5-24. i know i’m not particularly thin, but i’m a lot smaller than i was. so it makes me feel self conscious when i see posts of other women with similar stats but they’re only just now wanting to lose weight, whereas this is where i am after losing 60 lbs :/ i know comparison is the thief of joy, but i feel like every time i start to feel accepting and happy with my body, i’ll become aware that other women my size think they’re fat and want to lose weight and it upsets me. not sure how to avoid this aside from just not browsing weight loss subs on reddit. advice welcome. not sure why i’m being downvoted.

submitted by /u/wherethefenceis_low
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vgtUo3

No comments:

Post a Comment