Friday, October 15, 2021

How do I count calories in the stuff that I eat?

Hello, I know this is probably a very dumb and simple question, but I just have to ask, since I never cared about weight loss and what I ate until now... How do I count calories in the stuff that I eat? Because everytime I take a look at the product I want to find out calories of, it always shows something in "kcal" and when I bring up "kcal to cal" convertor online then 1 kcal is apparently 1000 calories. But some products that I checked have like 19 kcal which would translate to 19000 calories, and those are pretty small products as well and I just thought to myself "no way I just ate 3kg of stuff (I think 1kg is about 7200 calories or something). So I just wanted to simply ask, how do I find out how many calories do I actually eat?

Thanks for help in advance!

submitted by /u/ThereIsNoGodOnlyDoge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DOXTWW

No comments:

Post a Comment