Friday, October 15, 2021

Does breast size reduce as you lose weight?

If so, how drastically? Is there anyone here who has lost weight and their breastcsize stayed the same? I'm 4'11, 110lbs (doctors say I should be 86-98lbs to be healthy) and my chest is C-D cup. They're big and baggy, I'm really hoping to go down to a B with weight loss.

For clarity, because I know people will say "110 is sooo skinny!!" I'm not skinny lol, that would be skinny for someone 5'9, but I'm very short and my arms, thighs, and stomach are fat, it's at an unhealthy point, it's even affecting my heart and acid reflux now. To be a healthy thin (not stick thin, just normal) body, 86-98lbs is the absolute most ideal for my body personally. It's different for everyone.

submitted by /u/isthatallyouknow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YWI95u

No comments:

Post a Comment