Monday, October 18, 2021

Finally broke a 7 week plateau today!

I have been doing CICO and IF for 53 weeks. I have lost pretty consistently for most of it, but intentionally maintained my weight to give my body a break for two months in the summer. When I began restricting my calories again my weight loss was slow. For the last 7 weeks I have tracked, logged, moved, fasted, slept, and done all the things, BUT I only lost 1 pound. It’s frustrating to know I’m doing everything I should to see results but not see results.

Well today I got on the scale and was down 3 pounds. I finally got through the plateau!! I feel like I have a little more motivation now seeing the scale move. I am down 74 pounds since last October and I am so proud of how far I’ve come. I’m ready to work another year to get where I want to be, but the last several weeks have taught me that I should be generous with myself and dedicated to my health regardless of the external motivation.

Anybody else hit a difficult plateau? What are your go to strategies to keep yourself on track and motivated??

submitted by /u/margiedixie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3G0in0X

No comments:

Post a Comment