Monday, October 18, 2021

Can you eat too many egg whites?

I've been very serious about this weight loss journey and want to be sure I at least attempt to reach the protein goal. The current protein goal on my fitness pal based on my macros is over 288g, I've been eating one meal from my meal prep a day that usually contains between 30-40g's of protein and have been having 2 cups of egg whites three times a day scrambled. Doing all this has me at 202g of protein, 19gnet carbs and 13g of fat a day at 1202 calories. I mentioned this to a family member and they said I was eating too many egg whites and might be overeating but they're pure protein with no fat or cholesterol. I'm thinking of continuing with this for a week to see how my weight loss progresses. Am I eating too many egg whites? Is that even possible?

submitted by /u/DidiDown100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3G2iA3A

No comments:

Post a Comment