Saturday, October 16, 2021

For those of you who had a yo-yoing weight, what got you out of the cycle?

Hello everyone,

The title sums up my question, but here is some context.

I started my weight loss journey in March 2020. So far so good until December 2020, where I had lost 20 pounds (from 170 lbs to 150 lbs, 23F). However, I am stuck there since.

I managed to go down to 143 lbs this summer with IF, but when my semester (at university) started again, my usual stress came back and I do overeat during stressful times.

I am seeing someone for my anxiety. Meditation also helped a lot with that. But I feel like When I have less time in my life to « think » about weight loss, I slip into my bad habits again. I would like to make permanent changes in my lifestyle to lose and maintain my weight afterward. Although I know how to do it (move more, eat less by any method that I tried), there’s something I can’t quite figure out.

I do exercice a lot and love it (run minimum 5k per day), and I move a lot during my day so it’s hard for me to really know my caloric deficit per day.

I feel like at first I was super motivated, but now I got tired of the process and can’t go back to my losing trend…

Any tip from ex « yo-yoers » for me? :)

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Miellle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j9GvV2

No comments:

Post a Comment