Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Friend doesn’t want me to lose weight.

I(f17) started dieting and exercising and now I’m down 24lbs (Cw: 244, 5’8”)!! My best friend(f16) of 10 years keeps telling me that I don’t need to lose anymore and I should just maintain this weight. I definitely am not done with my weight loss and my goal weight is 150~ which I don’t think is crazy. It’s hard to stick with my diet when she’s always offering me snacks and telling me I don’t need to lose more. She’s always been smaller than me and in elementary school she would pick on me about my weight. Should I ignore this or should I tell her that she’s not being as helpful as she thinks she is? I love her a lot but it’s getting annoying.

submitted by /u/piknicbitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DhejY5

No comments:

Post a Comment