Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Gaining weight in my relationship

Late into 2019 and early 2020 I was on a weight loss journey and I managed to do pretty well (I lost 30 pounds) quarantine hit and I was still staying active with my weight only fluctuating slightly. In the middle of covid I got into my current relationship, my partner has 0 fitness goals and isn’t really interested in living a healthy lifestyle. That’s okay with me but the issue is that his unhealthy habits have rubbed off on me greatly. I’ve gained back basically all the weight I lost. It’s frustrating because I’ve tried telling him to please stop offering me these sweets and to let me know if there’s nothing to eat at his house so that I can bring my own food but still nothing. I’ve tried telling him to give me space so I can get my shit together and even that he couldn’t do, he’d ask to hang out and me feeling guilty would agree. I just don’t know what to do or how to implement all this again. It’s starting to feel like I have to choose between being healthy and comfortable in my body or having a relationship. Suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated but I’m also making this just to vent so no pressure.

submitted by /u/thaliaisspooked
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p2mpjo

No comments:

Post a Comment