Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Looking for an accountability buddy

Hello ~ F20 here, 5’3”, SW: 135 kg (298lbs), CW: 126 kg (277 lbs), first GW: 120 kg (265 lbs), UGW 60 kg (132 lbs). Considering that I have 165+ lbs to lose, I know this journey will be long and full of ups and downs. I’ve only been doing this for about a month, but this is the best I’ve felt about losing weight. In any case, I’m looking for someone in a similar situation (aka, with a lot of weight to lose) to hold me accountable (and I, them) and discuss some weight loss stuff with me. I have no friends or family members with whom I could about weight loss with, so I’m feeling a bit isolated :(. Let me know! If you prefer, feel free to dm me directly :)!

submitted by /u/GrapefruitCurrent382
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FGCtxj

No comments:

Post a Comment