Wednesday, October 13, 2021

How to (actually) succeed?

I keep failing at my weight loss goals and keep on gaining more weight. I’ve been “trying to lose weight” since COVID started but gained 30 pounds instead. I’m moderately active (I don’t have a car and live in a city where I can walk for most things), but cancelled my gym membership because it’s the opposite direction from work and I couldn’t find the time for it. I downloaded some exercise apps, but my downstairs neighbors get fed up when I do any cardio-type workouts so I’ve mostly stuck with yoga. I’ve tried using myfitnesspal to count calories, but I found it so tedious to calorie count every ingredient of every meal I cook, so I stopped. I started meal prepping healthy lunches to take to work, but always end up feeling unsatisfied and find crappy snacks to fill up on. Anyone who has had similar roadblocks and found a way to overcome it? I would really like to find a healthy lifestyle that works for me before I keep sliding downhill. For reference, I’m 30F, 5’3”, 165 lbs.

submitted by /u/nope_hecknah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vaDhp1

No comments:

Post a Comment