Saturday, October 16, 2021

Getting annoyed with my boyfriend because he's not joining in my weight loss

At the start of this year my bf and I agreed to lose weight.

I went from 143 to 109lbs (5'2) he has gone from 215 (5'11) to.. 208. He has lost 7lbs in the same time it took me to reach my goal weight and stay fit for the last few months. He's done nothing but complain the whole time.

His laziness and bad eating is causing me to lose attraction. He always says he's going to improve his diet and get fit, then he "forgets". I cook him low calorie food then he gets a takeaway. He hates his body and especially his stomach and won't even let me see him naked, yet this is still not enough for him to actually work at it.

After I comment on his weight or diet he sometimes does these silly 4-5 day fasts to make some kind of point, but then inevitably just gains it back..

Not sure how to help him at this point.

submitted by /u/dlcaeite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aJsx7R

No comments:

Post a Comment