Saturday, October 16, 2021

Just hit my half point in my weight loss.

Started back in Mid august for my weight loss journey. What pushed me over the edge was one of the worst acid reflux I have ever experienced. Felt like something was clawing back at my throat and neck. Wouldn’t go away for 2 weeks until I sorted my diet out. My height is 1.85m (m) weight was 112kg now I’m at 101 kg.

Went mostly for plant, fruit and fish diet.Dropped all sugar from sodas to ice cream. The hardest part was kicking the sugar addiction but managed to do it in a week and a half. After 4-5 days of new diet I noticed how much my mood has improved. After 2 weeks noticed that my skin started improving at 3 weeks it has cleared up and dramatic improvement on my back acne.Just losing 10 kg made such a huge difference to my health I’m looking forward what another 10-15kg would do.

There was one bullshit thing would have lost more weight if it wast for covid as I was considered obese so I was on priority of getting the vaccine. So had purposely eat more so I wouldn’t lose weight to quickly that’s bullshit if you ask me. Funny thing is I didn’t realize how much everything is loaded with sugar until after 2 months had a bite of Oreo cookie and some iced tea. Spitted out the Oreo and poured out the iceTea it felt like I was downing pure sugar. Don’t think I’m ever going back to my old diet or even hybrid version of it. I know I’m going to miss dr.pepper and some bbq ribs but it’s just not worth it .Now I started jogging every day 6km noticed that I’m actually enjoying it as the burn feels rather nice . Some of the neighbors came up to me and complimented on my weight loss. So yeah this work out thing and diet is rather fun. Just a simple question how to deal with blisters on feet ?

submitted by /u/youspinmeright
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30zhIU7

No comments:

Post a Comment