Saturday, October 16, 2021

I am officially overweight and I’m so proud of myself!

Because I’m no longer obese! F24, starting weight 185, current weight, 163, and goal weight is between 130-140, not quite sure until I hit 140. But honestly as of now I feel like I look pretty much the exact same. I can notice a small difference in the mirror but haven’t really noticed that my clothes are getting too big. Also haven’t received any comments that I look like I lost weight. I’m hoping once I get down to 150 I will start noticing major changes, as of now the scale dropping is the only thing keeping me going. When did you start noticing your weight loss? When did you go down in clothes size? I can’t wait to reach my goal weight and buy all new clothes that I haven’t been confident enough to wear for years. Either way, I’m just so proud of myself. And I know this time I’m really gonna stick to it.

submitted by /u/idkidcidfkidfc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aKgFCy

No comments:

Post a Comment