Saturday, October 16, 2021

How do I get my dream body? It feels impossible.

Hi everyone, I have been trying to lose weight for a quite a while now and it just feels impossible.

I can't afford to go to a dietician right now because it's pretty expensive where I live and I don't have enough money saved for it, so I tried to search a bit on internet but I get so discouraged and I end up thinking 'alright, I have to be fat for the rest of my days'.

I am 165 cm and I weight around 78-79 kilos. I want to lose about 25 kilos but I don't know how, when I try to eat less I end up binging and when I try to exercise I end up giving up (I don't want to go to the gym because I feel like everyone's watching and judging me, even tho I know they don't.. but that's how my mind thinks).

Lately I've been watching some tv shows about idols and dancers and every time I watch any episodes I cry and cry because I would love to become a dancer one day but it feels impossible. I tried dancing as to move my body a little more but I het frustrated because I can't do certain movements, I can't catch up with the rhythm, I can't learn a lot because I get tired... and all of that just makes me feel like my body is a burden to me and also to my family.

I guess what I lack is discipline but I don't know how to built it, I don't have a routine, I don't know what to eat and what to don't, I don't know what exercises to do and what I shouldn't do...

I just feel like losing weight would probably resolve 99% of my problems, actually I'm pretty confident about it because growing up with this body gave me so many problems and my mind hot to a point where I don't even want to go out because I don't want people to look at my body...

Please, someone help me, please tell me what should I do, if there are any sources online that I can use for my weight loss journey, if there are any youtube videos I can follow for exercising, even if there are any Podcasts... I'm okay with everything..

submitted by /u/Medusa_h
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30oUWy0

No comments:

Post a Comment