Sunday, October 10, 2021

Help! Weight loss stall. Why??

39 F 5'8" SW: 196 CW: 171 GW:145

I need help. I'm stuck. I started my weightless journey a year ago this month and have lost 25 lbs which is great but have been stuck the last few months at zero loss. I've made changes like added in weight lifting and doing it more often. I walk regularly.

Calorie intake is between 1300-1500. I track everything and my diet is whole foods and focus on protein. Every morning I do Greek yogurt with berries, lunch is a protein and a veggie and dinner will be something random like eggs and bone broth or soup. If I have a treat its usually a few squares of dark chocolate just to keep the sugar cravings under control and/or a fruit.

I feel I cannot go any lower on the calories without feeling like Im depriving myself. My scale hasn't moved in months. I take measurements as well and have pictures as well. I know muscle building can make the scale go in the opposite direction but my measurements haven't changed at all.

How do I get out of this plateau? Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Isobelly_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dpf8hu

No comments:

Post a Comment