Sunday, October 10, 2021

What can cause long term metabolic changes?

When I was 15, I have lost about 25lbs in one year without ANY problems...I mean sometimes I even had to eat a ton of junk food just to stop the weight loss from progressing so rapidly. No sports, no counting calories, just eating how I felt it should be 3 times a day and it worked just perfectly. At one point (1.5 years ago), I just started gaining it back without any changes in eating until I gained it all back and some more. The problem tho is, that since then, the weight became so much more difficult than it used to be. Now I am 18, trying to lose it again and its SO difficult. I mean I am eating 2 times a day, healthy, no cheating but there is almost no progress. Any idea what could be causing this?

submitted by /u/oObErrYnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DrWyoT

No comments:

Post a Comment