Sunday, October 10, 2021

I Am Beginning My Weight Loss Journey Again

Hello all,

I am female, 26 and 70kg. I am also 5'2. I haven't been trying to lose weight on and off for years but something always derails the process. I have epilepsy and I used to go hard at the exercises during my previous journeys till I had a seizure trying to get through a routine and the chronic pain I have makes most exercises difficult. I know these sound like excuses and I really do try to work out but I feel stuck. Getting sick all the time just keeps me from shedding any weight.

Then there is my family. I am trying to limit my calories and its become this weird thing where everyone is trying to push food towards me then telling me I need to lose weight. I don't know exactly how to measure calories for Ghanaian food so I am just winging it with smaller portions. My family members do say they have to lose weight but have bad eating habits they aren't trying to fix and bring me down for trying to work on mine or work out but at the same time pick at my weight. Its all very frustrating.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to deal with this and how to workout with the pain in general?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/cottoncandysedai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uVvJGM

No comments:

Post a Comment