Sunday, October 3, 2021

Hormones and weight and overcoming

Hey ladies, I am struggling this year with my eating and control and hormones. I have gained a bit of weight, maybe 5kg, but some of that maybe muscle since I am going to a strength gym.

I also got diagnosed with hypothyroidism this year and currently getting the levels sorted with that.

I am also a slave to my period cycle and I don't really know how to deal with it. I just find myself giving up and giving in way too often and any progress I do make gets ruined quickly in the second half of my cycle.

Does anyone have any advice on how to cope with hormones/periods/weight loss?

I recently listened to The Easy way to stop emotional eating by Allen Carr which did help somewhat. But ultimately I am stuck in bad habits.

I always track my calories but it has no effect on my state of mind and I am always over.

Any advice most appreciated!

submitted by /u/tambourinetime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ovWyQI

No comments:

Post a Comment