Sunday, October 3, 2021

Weight loss glitch in the Matrix?

Anyone ever have an experience like this? This is not a complaint or anything, just an observation, maybe a little humorous anecdote to remind people it's not always easy, and doesn't always go down the way we expect...

So I had a really great week, ate healthy every day, tons of exercise, ended at 2.5 pounds lost for my Friday weigh in, which put me at exactly 90 pounds lost total, over the last 14 months or so.

Saturday for supper, I was tired and didn't want to cook, and was feeling good about everything, so decided to treat myself and picked up 2 slices of pizza from the place I used to love.

This morning, I'm up 3 pounds. Thanks, metabolism. 😆

Again, this is not a complaint and not something I need to fix - or even something I feel bad about. It just makes me laugh sometimes, how lopsided the journey can be. It takes so much effort to lose it, and so little to put it back on. When I'm feeling a craving that isn't actual hunger, I do my best to ask myself "is this actually worth the hassle?"

Anyone else ever get the feeling this is one of those bugs in humans that ought to get patched at some point? 😉

submitted by /u/thejameswhistler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YePCfs

No comments:

Post a Comment