Tuesday, October 12, 2021

How to lose weight without messing up my metabolism?

I am a 5"11 guy who is about 30kg over the weight that I want to be. I want to lose weight but something that I am terrified off is fucking up my metabolism. I have read lots of conflicting information about it and it is just stressing me out so I thought I would come here to ask this subreddit.

I have seen some claims that I should only cut my calorie count by about 200-300 a day and make the rest up in exercise to maintain metabolism, yet the NHS has their weight loss program which supports losing up to 1,000 calories from your daily intake. For the first time in my life I have genuine worry over eating LESS than I should! Any advice on this would be great!

submitted by /u/Magidag1979
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YL4a7n

No comments:

Post a Comment