Monday, October 11, 2021

I have lost a total of 75lb from my 115lb goal from the fattest city in America

Yep I’m from Mcallen Texas Little background… I’ve been fat my whole life from a serious of events dad passing away stress depression school etc.. I’m 21 and in 2020 I signed up for community college but failed horribly due to depression but I tried and well failed god knows I gave it my all…. So I decided for my health my well-being to take 2021 off to heal myself let go and rebuild myself anew I have a fire in me to change for the better not for me but for my future children my mother and everyone else who wants to see me do better…

I started mid to late February doing zero to no cardio depending on a calorie deficit and strength training only to build my physique.

Im 6’3 started at above 335lb currently 260lb goal is 220lb good amount of muscle on my frame from high school football to now..

The start was a bit rocky I thought cardio was everything and eating very little was the key I quickly corrected myself before it was too late watching YouTube videos about body building really hooked me in and now I’m counting calories hitting the gym 5 days a week with sat and sun for cardio 2k calories a day with 160g-200g of protein every single day I’m not well off financially so it’s the best I can do

With my goal being 220lb I only have 3 months left for my weight loss journey quite literally entering 2022 as someone brand new

submitted by /u/BlueJayFrosty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X3DvBW

No comments:

Post a Comment