Friday, October 1, 2021

Is it possible to gain 10 pounds in 1 week?

The scale tonight said I've somehow undone the last 1.5 months of progress In less than a week. How is this possible?

I've been doing pretty good at losing weight. It's taken about a month and a half for me to lose 10 pounds and somehow I've undone all of it in less than a week. I had a procedure early this week that required me to be knocked out with propofol, before the procedure I stepped on the scale and I was about where I had been for a few weeks. Now not even a week later and I'm at my original weight before I started dieting and doing cardio.

So my question is, is weight loss this fragile that I can undo it in less than a week? I've never had big fluctuations with my weight before, despite some people claiming you can gain like several pounds of water weight. Does propofol cause water retention somehow? I literally don't know how I'm going to keep weight off if it's this easy to gain weight back.

submitted by /u/NewTech3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WBInhs

No comments:

Post a Comment