Friday, October 1, 2021

Looking for opinions on goal weight

36M 5’9” SW:207 CW:186 GW:175???

So my whole life, I’ve been what I thought was only a little overweight up to obese. At my highest ever, I was 225. Back in 2013, I got down to 175 and I felt pretty good about myself. Looking back on it though, I still had a decent size amount of belly fat but it was nowhere near what it was at 225 or what it was when I started on the weight loss path this time. So that’s where my opinion question lies. My goal weight is currently 175. But should I go lower? I’m wondering if I only did this goal because I’ve been there before. The BMI index still lists me as overweight at 175. Some people tell me the BMI index is flawed, some people try to go by it. I guess I don’t know where to stop. What are your opinions?

submitted by /u/RaisinSmooth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A3Feoj

No comments:

Post a Comment