Friday, October 1, 2021

Home workout vs gym workout

So my work situation has changed and that has made me cut back on my expenses and one of the things that had to go was the gym. Which I'm really sad about ,after counting my pennies the gym fee was taking a huge chunk from my monthly wage. Luckily I have weights that I invested in during the lockdown however I've been finding it so hard to work out at home. My money crisis is pretty new, my gym membership ended on the 20th of September and I decided not to renew it and workout from home. I don't know why I found it easier to get up and get to the gym (I went about 6days a week) than get up from my couch get my gym equipment and exercise. I've exercised just once this week which doesn't really help me maintain all my weight loss efforts. I just don't know how to change my mindset .

submitted by /u/Rare_Barracuda847
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mf2gDL

No comments:

Post a Comment