Friday, October 1, 2021

Is averaging a loss of half a pound every day too much?

Previously, people on here assured me that my paranoia was unfounded and that since I’d just started counting calories, I was only losing water weight and shouldn’t worry about it. It looked like after the first three weeks I was no longer getting those consistent big losses… I would maintain the same weight for a couple days, then see a big drop. Weird that it’s happening like that, but since it wasn’t going up again, no harm no foul, right?

Well, at fifty-one days I’ve done the math, and I’m worried again. I’m still losing weight at about the same speed, an average of 0.6 pounds per day, or 4.25 pounds per week. The plan I’m following in my calorie counting app is designed for two pounds per week, but most days I come up about two hundred calories shy of the budget, and burn three to six hundred calories daily depending on the exercise the weather allows.

Basically, I’m just asking for either assurance that this rate of weight loss is fine, or a slap on the wrist and firm instruction to get as close to the calorie budget as I can.

submitted by /u/Chesu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WwF8rs

No comments:

Post a Comment