Friday, October 1, 2021

I’m worried about something my mom said

Hi! I think this is my first time posting here. I just wanted to say that I’m a little worried about something my mom said to me. I don’t thing she was trying to discourage me since we are in this journey together (maybe she was just having a bad day??), but when I stepped in the scale one day and saw that I was almost 225 lbs (I was at 221.8) it scared me back into my weight loss again since I had lost almost 30 pounds the first time and gained it all back and then more.

I told my mom that I refused to be 230 pounds and I was going to work on my goal of getting to 155lbs again. She then told me “ I said I would never go above 150 and then I quit trying and here I am.” Her highest was 250 I think, but she’s at 218 now?? But either way it worried me to think I was going to fall off the wagon again and gain more weight than I very have before.

Should I be as worried as I am?? I’ve lost almost 10 lbs since I started again and I’m worried that I’ll lose 30 lbs again and give up again. Do you all think she was being discouraging by accident or was she telling me that so I would work harder?? Im not sure, she wouldn’t usually say something like that to hurt me on purpose. Am I overthinking???????

submitted by /u/Thatzombiehotdog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B5Q1zq

No comments:

Post a Comment