Saturday, October 9, 2021

Losing weight and constipation

20F, 5’3, SW: 70kg (154lbs) CW: 58.9kg (129.8lbs) GW: 57kg (125lbs)

I’ve managed to lose weight on a calorie deficit while exercising 6 days a week. I always try to eat fruits and vegetables, and foods that contain lots of fibre. I may go over my deficit some days where I eat up to 2000cals per day (my TDEE) while other days I only eat just over 1000cals per day. I try to drink 2L of water per day.

It’s been almost 4 months since I started taking my weight loss journey seriously and it’s becoming harder to go to the bathroom. It’s very hard to pass. This has been affecting me for almost 3 weeks now. It’s discouraging to look at the scale to see you’ve gone up a kg or a few lbs overnight just because you are having trouble to go. I may go properly only once or twice a week. Which isn’t normal for me.

Last night I ate a little extra then my deficit. But the extra food was fruit. My stomach started hurting and I could not go. I woke up and checked my weight and saw that I had gained a kg (I was 58.2kg the day before). I also feel very bloated.

It does make me scared to eat sometimes as I know that I may gain a kg so quickly. Regardless if it’s water weight or not.

Has this happened to anyone else? What are your tips? I also want to be able to go naturally like I use to.

submitted by /u/findingmyselfworth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DhVeoG

No comments:

Post a Comment