Saturday, October 9, 2021

4 weeks in and I barely lost anything, what’s going on?

I went on a diet 4 weeks ago and started using an app (lose it) as well to record and track my calorie consumption. I am on a 1 pound or 0.5kg per week plan. I entered all my data to calculate base calorie need and since I am rather sedentary then I counted that in as well to have the most accurate calorie budget. If I go for a walk or lift weights then I count that into my daily budget separately.

My diet is largely the same, I eat everything minus the sweets. Every day I try to walk for at least 60 minutes and some days I will lift weights as well.

I had a couple slip ups where I ate much more than my daily budget but on some days I’ve been eating even less, so in total it kinda balances itself out, over 4 weeks period I ate maybe 1500 calories over my monthly budget which basically means that I lost maybe 3 days where I wasn’t losing weight.

Realistically by now I should be 2kgs lighter but I think I lost maybe only 0.5kg and the weight has remained pretty much stable last two weeks. My SW was 97kg which isn’t exactly light so I definitely should have lost a nice amount by now. I doubt that my calorie counting is off because I stay rather conservative when recording my calories and I know my foods well.

I’ve been losing weight in the past too and I remember adhering to the same plan and I was steadily burning fat. Now, things just don’t seem to work anymore.

I’ve read somewhere that stress and insufficient sleep may inhibit weight loss but I remember going literally through anxiety disorder in the past and I lost 10kgs in just mere 6 months then without even consciously being on a diet.

I will try keto next month but I am really frustrated why things aren’t working right now. Anyone got any tips?

27M if that’s important to know

submitted by /u/FrugalKrugman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oMQpQg

No comments:

Post a Comment