Friday, October 1, 2021

NoSpendtober aka starting my journey 💪🏻

Hi everybody, I (33f) have a long weight loss journey in front of me. Right now my bmi is 37 so I am in obesity class 2 according to the NHS standards. A few years ago I managed to go down to the limit between overweight and obese (bmi 30) but a few years prior to that things were way worse; I think my bmi was 48 at the highest. I want to get my life back on tracks, but I have to be realistic and know that I won’t operate a complete 180 change after having lived a disordering life for so long. My first step is for October to be a good month 🙂 but not an extreme attempt: I aim to not purchase any “binge” or “cravings” foods but to try and consume what I have at home first (for example I could have really gone for Pringles or chocolate cakes this morning, but instead of going to the shops I cooked some prawn dim sums which were actually satisfying and free lol). I have a freezer full of fish, meat and veggies, I haver tons of rice, pasta and tinned foods, I have an insane amount of protein enriched foods (including some actual good-tasting ones like hot cocoa mix) and all the teas and coffee I could wish for. So no more excuses, I can easily survive on what I’ve accumulated in past efforts to eat healthier... now is the time to do it! If anyone wants to join in this pledge or follow my journey or anything else I’ll be happy to chat 🙃

submitted by /u/TheNaasti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3opir3W

No comments:

Post a Comment