Thursday, October 7, 2021

Seems like I cannot lose weight like I did at the beginning of the diet.

Hi I’m a male who’s 6’3” 211 lbs and I’m trying to get to 200 lbs. I started at 239 lbs hitting a 1000 caloric deficit, eating 2000 calories a day, with the goal of losing 2 lbs per week. My exercise routine is to weight train 4 times a week and walk 10,000 steps a day.

From 239-214 lbs I was consistently losing the 2 pounds a week but from 214 lbs on its decreased to only 1 lbs a week following the same routine. I’ve changed up my weight training workouts and have hit my calorie/protein goal even more and still can’t seem to get back to 2 lbs a week lost.

I don’t want to lower my calories even more because I think it would be excessive. I was thinking of adding some cardio sessions on the days I don’t weight train on top of my daily 10k step walks but I’m not sure.

For a moment I even thought I was in a weight loss plateau but I’m still losing a pound a week.

If there’s any suggestions to what I should it would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/cmen2001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DlGHZa

No comments:

Post a Comment