Thursday, October 7, 2021

Am I doing the calorie stuff right?

So my understanding of weight loss is as follows:

Calories out > calories in. However if you do that too hard, your body slows down the rate at which calories are burned cause the body goes into like "starvation mode" or whatever. So you want to keep it above the BMR. I read somewhere it should be like within 10% to 20% of your TDEE.

I have a BMR of 1955 and a TDEE of 2346.

So daily, I should have a calorie intake of > 1955 but < 2346. Is this correct? Is there anything else to do?

If I managed to do that solely on diet alone, would I even need cardio? Cause I have read that weight loss is 90% diet and 10% exercise. So if that's the case, could you manage to do this on diet alone?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/HealthMotor8651
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dk8j0O

No comments:

Post a Comment