Thursday, October 7, 2021

Stuck at the same weight

22F // 5ft 6.5in // SW: 68kg - CW: 59.9kg - GW: 57kg

Hi all!

So - I've been stuck at the same weight for almost a month now.

In my weight loss journey so far, I often go through periods of loss and then plateauing - usually, it's 1 week of notable (but not too fast, always <1kg) loss, then 2 weeks of plateauing (or steady decline, at the very beginning).

But I've now been hovering between 59.7kg and 60kg for almost a month. I'm so close to where I want to be!

I weigh portions where possible, or if not, I scan packaged food barcodes. Every bite, every bit of grazing, every glass of water - I at least keep some track of it all.

I'm just a little concerned that it's ground to a halt. I'm probably speaking too soon, but wanted to see if anyone else had any experiences or thoughts around this.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/ItchyScallion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oGIZxW

No comments:

Post a Comment